Hello, my name is Kristy and welcome to Funscapade my niche-less blog. It is a place for advice, tips, tricks, reviews, and other stuff to help overcome hurts, habits, and hangups! You have come to the right place if you want to learn about me. Here you will learn some interesting facts, my partner in crime, why I blog, and have some options about where to go from here.
From: The beautiful Bay City, Michigan (have lived my entire existence here).
I am optimistic, outgoing, creative, left handed, and a bit of a perfectionist.
Honestly, I probably have eaten more cookie dough in my life than I have cookies!
In my free time I like watch Pretty Little Liars, play Township, watch football (American), cuddle, and sleep.
I have two adorable cats (Miggy and Midnight) who you might hear a lot about. Yes, Miggy is named after Miguel Cabrera.
Bucket list: ride in a hot air balloon, swim with dolphins, go on a cruise, and visit Greece.
Finally, I have a wonderful Fiance who I can’t wait to marry one day!
My Partner in Crime
His name is Danny. He is funny, crazy, caring, supportive, a country boy, and I love him to pieces! I won’t tell you all the details, but here are a few:
- We met in a virtual world called Second Life
- There was a definite attraction right away
- We decided to meet after about 2/3 months of getting to know each other
- He proposed on December 16th, 2014 at a Lindsey Sterling concert.
- If you don’t know who Lindsey is, you should YouTube her!
- In January of 2015, we got an apartment together and have been extremely happy since!
- Not wedding date yet
- We are trying to get some debt under control first
This song is one of my favorites and I think it describes our relationship:
Why I Blog
The main reason I blog is because I want to help people and I want to share my knowledge with others. Since moving out on my own, I have done a lot of research about lots of different things. Anything from ways to make extra money (blogging being one of them), to reducing debt, reducing clutter, organization, relationship stuff…this list could go on forever. I also realized there are tons of people in this world who all have common issues in well…common. So, my goal is to help you find solutions and help you live a happier life by covering these things with this blog.
Due to my research, I have a hard time limiting my blog to one topic. There is so much I want to share that I can’t limit it down to one topic. Plus, I think I would get bored blogging about the same thing over and over again. Niche-less gives me variety and I like variety! I hope you will find this blog very helpful, resourceful, informational, motivational, and inspirational. Please don’t hesitate to comment your thoughts, feelings, concerns, and suggestions. Email is always an option also! As a blogger I need feedback! I need to know what is working, what isn’t working, what topics you would like me to post about, etc. In conclusion, I’m glad to have you here!
Where to Go From Here
First time visitor? Check out my most popular posts:
- War Room (167)
- Debt Snowball Vs Debt Avalanche (91)
- Escape Clutter with the One Touch Rule (74)
- Declutter Fast: Toss These Right Now (64)
- 4 Tricks to Reduce Your Grocery Budget (60)
- How to Use Ibotta to Quit Clipping Coupons (53)
- How to Tidy with the KonMarie Method (34)
- My Favorite Way to Budget Big Bills (26)
- How to Identify Good Debt Vs Bad Debt (24)
- 9 Intelligent Ways to Use Your Tax Refund (23)