Funscapade has the right to terminate access to the site at our discretion. Acceptable comments are not offensive or use vulgar language. All comments go through a moderation process before they are post to the site.
- Publish any Website material in any media;
- Publicly perform and/or showing any Website material;
- Damage this Website in any way;
- Use this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Utilize this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, cause harm to the Website, people, or business entity;
- Engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
Use of Website
Private use of this Website is acceptable in accordance with these guidelines. Printouts and downloads are acceptable given you do not modify or reproduce any of the content without consent. Funscapade’s intellectual property (content, logos, and other visual media) is our property and is protected by copyright laws.
Funscapade ensures that reasonable measures are in place to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. Funscapade will not be liable if the Website is unavailable at any time. Additionally, technical issues sometimes result in downtime and that is unavoidable. When possible, advance communication will take place warning of possible downtime, but it is not a requirement.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for any third party websites that we link to. It is the viewer’s responsibility to read and agree (or disagree) with the policies of these third parties.
If any of these Terms are invalid under any applicable law, they shall not render these Terms invalid in entirety. The elimination of those provisions shall not affect the remaining provisions herein.
The sites policies and disclaimers constitute the entirety of the agreement between Funscapade and viewers.
Variation of Terms
Funscapade has the right to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit. Our expectation is that the user will review such Terms and abide by these Terms.